Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Shout Out - Comments and New Follows

To acknowledge my blogging friends who've come by and posted comments during the last week. Thank you so much for reading!!!


If you're not familiar with their blogs, be sure to stop by. This is a great way to share other blogs that readers may not have seen yet - I myself visit many blogs by looking at what everyone else is reading. Also below is a list of the blogs that I just began following recently.

Ruth at Genealogy is Ruthless Without Me
Magpie's Mumblings
Nancy at My Ancestors and Me
Tracy at The Pieces of My Past
Les at Bits and Pieces
Renate at Into the LIGHT
Greta at Greta's Genealogy Bog
Jenna at Desperately Seeking Surnames


Blogs that I added to my reader this week:

TJLGenes: Preserving Our Family History
Hanging From the Family Tree
Family and Other Stuff
Renee's Genealogy Blog
Angie's Roots Are Showing




1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy
    Thanks for putting me on your list! I don't do much genealogy (yet!!). Actually I have done quite a bit, before I was remotely knowledgeable about the fact that everything should be backed up with the proper documentation. Now I pretty much have to redo it all! I recently finished typing and publishing my gr gr grandfathers diary starting from 1869 & covering 30 yrs of his life. Pretty interesting stuff!!

    ReplyDelete