Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Shout Out - Comments and New Follows

Well, with all the happenings around here and the lack of attention that my blog has been getting, I'm sorry to say that this Saturday Shout Out is three weeks in the making.  

Thanks to all the followers who read and especially to my reading friends who've left comments recently, including:

Julie at GenBlog
Michelle at The Turning of Generations
Greta at Greta's Genealogy Bog
A Rootdigger
Katie O. at You Are Where You Came From
Mary at Mary's Musings
Wendy at New England Genealogy


Blogs that I began following during the last few weeks: 
My Family Research Adventures
The Genealogy Geek
You Are Where You Came From
Call Me Shell
Jirene's Genealogy Tips

2 comments:

  1. Coming out of lurkdom here to say that I enjoy your blog and I know I don't say so often enough! Just wanted you to know that I'm here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here too! Thanks for the shout : )

    ReplyDelete