Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Shout Out - Visits and New Follows

Sorry I missed this post last weekend - things were a bit hectic around here with the Easter Bunny :-)   

Thanks to everyone for reading and especially for your comments.    I didn't get any leads on that stroller in the baby photo I posted last week so that is still a mystery - have a look, maybe you can help?

Following are the folks who came by and left comments during the last two weeks
A Rootdigger
Cheryl of Heritage Happens
Greta of Greta's Genealogy Bog
Heather of Nutfield Genealogy
Lisa of The Faces Of My Family
Renate of Into the LIGHT
Mary of me and my ancestors
Patty of Bits Of Yesterday

Here's a few new blogs that I began following recently:
John Brown Kin
Find My Ancestor
Wading In The Gene Pool
Life From The Roots
Portals To The Past

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment