Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ancestor Approved


I want to say "Thank You!" to Lisa of The Faces of My Family, Mary of Me and My Ancestors and Greta of Greta's Genealogy Bog for passing the Ancestor Approved award along to me.

According to the rules for this award, we're supposed to list 10 things about our ancestors that have surprised, humbled or enlightened us and then pass it along to 10 other genealogy bloggers who we feel are doing their ancestors proud.

This "stamp of approval" is making it's way around our blogging community at a rapid pace, and many of the following have possibly already received it, but here's my list:

Herstoryan
Before My Time
Ginisology
Mary's Musings
My Ancestors and Me
Journey to the Past
Be Not Forgot
Roots 'n' Leaves
Documenting the Details
Bits of Yesterday

As for the list of 10 things about my ancestors, I'll have to do that one in a follow-up post.    Thanks everyone for reading and many thanks to my followers, of which I reached 100 just yesterday!   

2 comments:

  1. I also thought your blog deserved the award! http://genblogjulie.blogspot.com/2010/04/this-blog-is-ancestor-approved.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie thanks so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete