Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Keener Brothers

The word prompt for the 11th Edition of Smile For The Camera is brothers & sisters. Were they battling brothers, shy little sisters, or was it brother & sister against the world? Our ancestors often had only their siblings for company. Were they best friends or not? Show us that picture that you found with your family photographs or in your collection that shows your rendition of brothers & sisters. Bring them to the carnival and share.

Since I've not yet written much on my Keener family line, which is my Father's side of the family, I'd like to highlight them for this edition of Smile For The Camera.

Toothless grins, knobby knees and great looking hair!

This photo was taken in 1949
Vernon Keener, Donald Keener and Jerry Keener
My Father and his brothers


2 comments:

  1. They are so lovable looking - I bet they were able to get away with a lot of mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed your blogs, and the site looks great! I'm just learning, but appreciate you "following" me. Any comments or advice is welcome! Keep up the great work.
    Susan Curelop
    You Can Find Them blog.

    ReplyDelete