Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Shout Out - Comments and New Follows

To acknowledge my blogging friends who've come by and posted comments during the last week.   Thank you so much for reading!!!   

If you're not familiar with their blogs, be sure to stop by. This is a great way to share other blogs that readers may not have seen yet - I myself visit many blogs by looking at what everyone else is reading. Also below is a list of the blogs that I just began following recently.

Mary at Mary's Musings
Greta at Greta's Genealogy Bog
Renate at Into the Light
Harriet at Genealogy Fun
Brenda at Journey To The Past
Joan at Roots 'n' Leaves
Michelle at The Turning of Generations
Ruth at Genealogy is Ruthless Without Me
Dee at Funeral Cards and Genealogy
Lindalee at Flipside
Sarah B. at Geneapprentice

Check out these blogs that I just began following:
Genealogy - It All Starts Somewhere
Family History News and More

2 comments:

  1. This is great as you have informed me of a blog I was unaware of, but I won't share which one. ;-) I will check it out now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto - I actually did not know about either of these blogs! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete