Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Late "Thank You"

I've been on a bit of a summer break for the last month or so and wanted to just take a minute to say Thank You! to Jasia over at Creative Gene for choosing me as the featured author for the recent edition of the Carnival of Genealogy.   I have received so many kind emails, comments and remarks about my scrapbook pages and to everyone I say "Thanks so much!".

The summer is ending soon and the kids will all be back in school next week - I don't know whether to jump for joy or cry :-)    In the meantime, I've been thinking a lot about different posts that I want to do in the future and getting my photos together for the usual weekly themed posts.   I am so looking forward to getting back into posting on a more regular basis.

Thanks again everyone for your kind words!

No comments:

Post a Comment