Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Am Very Honored

Many of the genealogy blogs are abuzz today about the opening of voting for Family Tree Magazine's top 40 Genealogy Blogs. Being a long time reader of blogs and a blogger myself, I was excited to head over to the site and cast my votes for my favorites and I was shocked to see my blog listed among them. While I was left a bit speechless, I felt that I had to say something tonight - so thanks for the nomination and please be sure to follow the link above and vote for your favorite blogs! I am truly honored to be included among the other fantastic blogs out there!

Vickie at the BeNotForgot blog created this wordle poster of all the nominated blogs. It's a beauty and she offered the rest of us to use it. Thanks Vickie!



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination. It is well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you're surprised Miss Cindy - your blog is fantastic! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Terri, I have always loved your blog and you deserve it, congratulations Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You totally deserve this Cindy! And thanks for letting me know, too (otherwise I'd feel like a real fool). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you Cindy! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete