Monday, April 13, 2009

Yikes!

Has it been almost a week without a post here? I've been so wrapped up and time is just flying by!

I have been doing some research and I've been doing a lot of communicating with other researchers, but nothing "earth moving" is going on with my genealogy right now and honestly, I've had a bit of writers block. It seems that in reading some other genea-bloggers sites out there, many of us are experiencing a bit of a writing or posting slump right now. Not that I don't have plenty to write about - the thoughts just aren't coming to me at this moment.

I have managed to add yet another surname to my list - McDermot. This would be another Bellew connection that I'll be attempting to chase down - where oh where are the Ireland records? I must admit that I tend to rely very heavily on the internet for my research and while I can usually turn up lots of info, Ireland has really been a challenge for me.

So, it's quite possible that another week will slip by me here on Everything's Relative or I'll have an AHA! moment and my writing will pick up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment