Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's my Blog's Birthday & Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my family, friends and readers! Thanks for following me! 

This photo was taken on Thanksgiving 1957 - look at those mashed potatoes! Getting ready for the feast are: left Pauline Keener Harrington & Joe Harrington, at the back Leonard C. Anderson, on the right are an unknown female and Russell Keener


Happy 3rd Birthday to my blog!  I am so thankful to all the folks who have followed me, contacted me and become my friends.   The genealogy blogging community is a wonderful group to be a part of.





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/11/11

    Happy Thanksgiving and happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I haven't been doing much research lately.
    I think you have a wonderful blog, but these tired eyes are having an awful time trying to read it.
    I'll keep trying as we go along.
    keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete